- RSS Channel Showcase 8225056
- RSS Channel Showcase 4331165
- RSS Channel Showcase 1358041
- RSS Channel Showcase 4294560
Articles on this Page
- 03/31/17--15:51: _LET US PRAY
- 12/01/17--14:02: _OUR CHURCH LABYRINTH
- 01/02/18--13:12: _SIGNAL BEACONS FOR ...
- 03/28/18--10:59: _OPEN TO ADORATION T...
- 05/01/18--13:14: _GOD’S WORD / OUR WI...
- 09/30/18--09:16: _GOD WORKS IN MYSTER...
- 11/01/18--15:58: _GOD GIVES THE GROWT...
- 03/31/17--15:51: LET US PRAY
- 12/01/17--14:02: OUR CHURCH LABYRINTH
- 01/02/18--13:12: SIGNAL BEACONS FOR CHRIST
- 03/28/18--10:59: OPEN TO ADORATION TRAFFIC
- 05/01/18--13:14: GOD’S WORD / OUR WITNESS
- 09/30/18--09:16: GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS
- 11/01/18--15:58: GOD GIVES THE GROWTH AND THE HARVEST
As we approach the holiest time of year for Christianity, I am thinking more about the absolute necessity of prayer for our Christian life. Basically, Christians believe that the human soul is literally made by God for connection and relationship with God. In addition, because so much of this world is set against the grace, […]
Faith and spirituality come to us as a journey from the outer beginning toward the inner finishing, perfecting and fulfilling — and Jesus Christ is the Way. Saint Paul the Apostle of Christ declared the following message of Christian faith: “Let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus […]
It’s the Third Day of Christmas as I write this article and New Year’s Eve is four days away. Many people still have most of their Christmas decorations out in observance of the Twelve Days of Christmastide, and my wife Hilary and I recently noticed a front lawn Nativity display with an illuminated set of […]
We all know that the flow of visitors to our congregation took a big hit with the major road construction we had to endure. Even electronic navigation devices steered would-be visitors to adjacent cul-de-sacs and streets during this long period of roadway construction in front and around our congregational facility. But now at long last, […]
The following article is my sermon that I wrote and presented on the Third Sunday of Eastertime, April 15th. After the worship service, I was told by a parishioner that I should make this sermon into an article. So in response to this suggestion, I am sharing it here as my article for the May/June […]
As I get older, the saying “God works in mysterious ways” is becoming much less a mere platitude for me and much more a powerful statement of divine truth. Biblically speaking, we see this truth throughout the Holy Bible, from the Old Testament to the New Testament. In particular, this mysterious truth is clearly apparent […]
As I write this my final article for the Etcetera Newsletter, I am excited and hopeful for Adoration ELCA. There are a variety of reasons for this, but here are just a few of the many good things happening at Adoration… + Road construction blocking Adoration was finally finished at the end of July + […]